Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Interior Palette

I know I promised to post these much earlier, but things have been up in the air a lot lately. At least I finally got around to showing everyone my plans for the colors in our new house! Here they are:

"Sweet Spiceberry" (Olympic). This is for the walls in the dining room, which also happens to be the first room upon entering the house.


"Magnolia Spray" (Olympic). I'll be using this for the ceilings and above chair rails in all but the bathroom. It's hard to tell in this picture, but the color is a lovely sort of heavy, peachy cream



"Applesauce Cake" (Olympic). This is the main color for the interior. It's going on walls in the living room, kitchen, hallway, closets, pretty much anywhere that other colors aren't specified.


"Vineyard Green" (Olympic). This is for the walls of that adorable sunroom just off the living room. I'm still not sure if it's too dark, but only a test patch on the actual wall will show for sure.


"Sweet Annie" (Olympic). Yes, this is the same olive-y green that I want to use for exterior trim. It's also going to be on the current bathroom walls. Really, it looks much less like pea soup in person!


"Cinnamon Diamonds" (Olympic). This is the color I originally planned for the walls of our guest room. As our guest room will be our master bedroom until the attic is finished off, I suppose we'll be living with this color for a while.


"Grape Leaves" (Behr). Has the same name as one of the exterior colors we picked. This will be on the walls of our older son's room.

"Blue Agave" (Behr). This is for the walls in the baby's room. Sorry about the size, this is the only sample I could get of this color.
"Ocean Kiss" (Behr). When we add a second, master bath, this will be on the walls.

"Juniper Berry" (Olympic). And last of all, this color will be on the walls in our attic master bedroom. Just as soon as we get it built, that is!

2 comments:

Ranty said...

Mmmmmmm,colors!!!!! I love colors!!!

sarah said...

That is one of the best parts of owning your own place, isn't it? I'd love to go into interior design, but only if I get to be eccentric and tell clients what they REALLY want. For their own good, of course.