Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ogden Cutie For Sale



I just wanted to put this up, in case any fellow bungalow lovers are looking for a starter home in the SLC area. This is a decent sized house, just a little too small for our family, but obviously it has loads of charm. Whoever painted it actually did a nice job for beginnings, not that much to un-muddle. So please, take a look, fall in love, buy the house, and move near me, I need the interaction! So far Ogden does not seem to have much of a community for bungalow owners, we need to unite and start our own association. Here's the listing info for this darling home.


1912 brick bungalow, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1510 square feet, partial basement (shelf), open porch, patio, den/office, hardwood floors, woodburning FP, appliances included, partially fenced, mountain views, gas/central, no garage, lot is approx. .11 acre. Located at 3209 Porter Ave, 84403 (Ogden), MLS#673598. Asking $94,900. You can view this on either http://www.realtor.com or http://masters1.utah.remax.com/default.aspx

1 comment:

jake said...

WOW! What a deal! A 3 bedroom craftsman near where I live in southern california would go for a whopping $600-$700k. I wish I had a job that allowed me to live anywhere!